Styling a T-shirt with a corporate skirt.

October 12, 2016


Recently, I heard someone tell another a person that it was a style blunder to pair a t-shirt with a skirt. I didn't bother intruding into that dicussion but it got me thinking. Is there really any hard rule about style? I think that style is just your unique expression, it doesn't necessarily have to conform to regular fashion. Sometimes it's okay to bend the rules a little.





So I decided to pair a skirt and a t-shirt. I decided not to do the regular short skirt and t-shirt, but I went further to wear it with a corporate skirt, just to make it a bit edgy. Then came the hat which I put on to add more edge to the attire. I opted for stilettos to add the classy look to it, also because of the length of the skirt.
I think the attire worked because the skirt was fitted. This attire should not be replicated with an ill-fitting skirt, although it would work with a flair-skirt.
For the ladies that don't put on trousers, well, you can conveniently rock your skirts with your tees.






Don't forget to share your thoughts on this in the comment box.



Photocredit: @hermez_photography

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great post and i love the photography and blog upgrade is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True talk dear. There are no rules in style. It's just an expression of who we are. www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post. I love the outfit.
    My Style Look Book Series

    ReplyDelete
  4. IS BEAUTIFUL WOULD ALSO BE NICE WITH A LEATHER SKIRT

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts