Fresh Start for the New Year

January 14, 2017


Hi lovelies!
Last time I kept in touch was last year! How have you been? Hope you had a fabulous holiday? I hope it's not to late to say, Happy New Year!!!

I love the beginning of each year, people get to make resolutions, take a look at themselves and evaluate the previous year, people also get very spiritual too. The thing is, after sometime the fire burns out and old ways are plied once again. I'm not good at making New Year resolutions but I want to work with you this year. So please, feel free to send me an email and tell me what you want from my blog this year and we could work something out.

Over the holidays, I developed a special love for dungarees and I'll be exploring that trend consequently. Dungarees or overalls are usually worn with t-shirts right? So how about a different spice? Actually this look was inspired by one of my style icons, Rhonke Fella. I just decided to try it out and I love it.  So feel free to go edgy with us, if you like fashion risks.

I'll be giving out a gift to the top commenter on my blog soon, so stay in touch.
Don't forget to tell me what you expect from Stylereine this new year. Let me know via email; sharonaijayokereke@gmail.com or send me a message on Instagram @sharonn_oh or on Facebook. Have a great year ahead and

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Can I have the off shoulder top already?!!!!! BTW, great post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is nice and informative. I personally really like to follow the new trendy fashion and the top quality fake designer clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts