What a girl doesn't want on Val's day

February 13, 2017

OK people it's Val season and there is sooooo much love in the air! I'm super excited although I don't have plans for the day. Anyways! Everybody is talking about love, dates and gifts. A lot of shopping is being done, new hairstyles up, red is the color of the season and there is much need to impress. The thing is, you might just make plans without knowing what your partner really wants, which can make your plans go to ruins. So, I decided to take it to the streets and ask some ladies, what they don't want on this special day. So here's what they have to say:
@didi_inuk
Don't wear red and show up at my door with flowers. Buy a movie, junk food, and drag my ass to a quiet space with moonlight. No instagramming about it too.

@kim_be_ryl
I hate it when a guy makes it seem like he can show love only on Val's day. Make it like a regular date, just add something special to it.

@too_magic
DO NOT show up with a third party!!! Please I beg you, no friends or family or any extra person, I can't deal. Just add chocolates and plenty food to the package and I'm good.

 
@mildredjaja
Please while we are on our Val's date, don't talk about your ex. I might tolerate it on another day but not that day. If you talk about her, then you've spoilt my special day for me.


@hollow_heart
Ah! please don't buy me red shoes or get me a red dress, Nooooooooooo. What's that one? And please don't take me to a regular fastfood, it has to be different and special that day.

 @_cutelee
Hmmmm I like my guy to spend on Val's Day so don't take me to anywhere the food is free. Don't even take me to church that day, unless you're putting a ring on it.. Lol. I don't even want to go to the movies that day, the crowd will be unbearable. So just plan it and "spend" that day.


@_herexcellency
Don't be cliche! Don't do the regular stuff, just go out of your way to do something different. Be spontaneous! I like surprises, so you know, surprise me. *winkz*

@themargaret_sandy
With the way this country is now eh, don't give me any gift that is not monetary. Keep the chocolates, flowers, ice-cream and food, just give me the cash equivalent. All that money can go into investing in my future, for rexample I need a shop now... Lol.
@vy_nessah
Don't expect sex on Val's day because you spent money. I mean what is all this Valentine's Day sex ritual? I think there's more to it than having sex that day.


You've read it all guys. I can't tell you there's any hard and fast rule about dates because women are very complicated species. So please, know what your woman wants and give her a treat. Money or no money, make her feel special and treat her like a queen everyday. Don't wait for 14th February, to let her know she's special. Remember to share love to people around you everyday, the world needs more of that.
Please do share your thoughts, do you agree or disagree with us? Whatever happens...

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts