Restaurant Goodness

March 20, 2017


Anybody that knows Sharon is aware of her love for food. Yes I'm a foodie! and I'm not ashamed of it. So imagine my joy when "Crunchies" opened a new chain of restaurants called "Roots" with the first in Umuahia.


Anyways Roots Restaurant and Cafe is the new big thing in town and as your number one fan, I'm inclined to give you the juicy info. The place is quite classy with the African touch. The African touch is what I love, from the employees' dressing to the carvings and African decor, the paintings and pictures that are peculiar to the Nigerian culture alone. The interesting thing is that they serve both Africana and chinese, isn't that just great? My favorite is definitely the Sinagaporean noodles, although I have a soft spot for the plaintain porridge, and the cake, plus the burger and fries, or maybe the chinese rice and sauce, basically everything on the menu!




I love the serenity and I always find it perfect for brainstorming and working. Long story short! If you're in Umuahia or you ever drop by, "Roots" should be on your To Go list, grab a bite, take amazing pictures and thank me later.




Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. BCA road adjacent to Vision Africa Radio

      Delete
  2. Blogs with a focus on technology keep readers up-to-date on the latest gadgets, software, and tech trends, empowering them to make informed tech purchases. Wondershare Gutscheincode Blogs have served as platforms for amateur historians to share stories and historical research, contributing to a deeper understanding of the past.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts