Corporate Vibes

April 15, 2017

Hello lovelies! Hope you're good? I'm glad I have a bit of time to drop this here.
OK! So you know how I love to tell stories. Here's one story behind my outfit choice.
My dad walked into my room one early morning with two ties and asked me "Ada which of these two ties would suit this shirt better?" So I chose one, he thanked me and left. After a while I saw the other tie lying on my bed, I examined it and saw it was pretty cool, so I decided to rock it.

There is the notion that ties are for men. Yes they are, but they can be worn by both sexes. Women wear ties these days and they wear it well too. So I didn't wear the tie so seriously to show you that a tie as an accessory can be fun too. A pair of denim trousers, a shirt and a blazer and finished off with the tie. For me it was just about having fun with these pieces and it actually turned out great.

Don't streamline ties to the gents alone. You should try it, go all the way to the badass type of corporate or just be funky like me. *winks*
Happy Easter to you, enjoy the holidays and remember your comments are always appreciated.


Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts